Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

keep my heart... (menjaga hati)

wow...
today is enough one week i am alone...
no one to share my sad and laugh...
i know that he has another important duty to finish first....
so, thats why i stay patience...
patience to wait for him...
maybe every 5 minits,
i see my phone,
worried if he calling or contact me but i am not notice that...
but it is nothing...

wow....
is he is very busy there???
what happen to you?
how your family there?
how your self?
are u ok?
a lot of question i want to ask him...
thats why i am waiting...

today,
after one week...
i hope you will fill your promise to come back here soon..
i am holding to your promise...
and i know...
Insya-allah
you will fill your promise....
because that is you..


if you read this now...
i want to tell you,
that i am ok...
my family, echah.. abdul bassit.. mummy and everybody is ok...
and Hani already came back for her Raya's Holiday...
and the is the good news for us...
so, please come back quickly dear....
i am waiting for you...

hmmm...
are you hear what i'm said?
are you read this poss?
where are you?

too miss you dear..
huhuhuhu

_________________


masih tertinggal bayanganmu
still leave here your shadow

yang telah membekas di relung hatiku
which still feel deep in my heart

hujan tanpa henti
rain is non-stop

seolah pertanda
just as giving sign

cinta tak disini
love is not here anymore

kau tlah berpaling
you already leave me

biarkan aku menjaga perasaan ini
lets me be alone to keep this feeling

menjaga segenap cinta
keep every inch of love

yang telah kau beri
which you already gave to me

engkau pergi aku takkan pergi
you are gone but i will never go

kau menjauh aku takkan jauh
you are being far but i will never be far

sebenarnya diriku masih mengharapkanmu
the true is I still hope for you

(sejujurnya diriku masih mengharapkanmu)
honestly I still hope for you

masih adakah cahaya rindumu
is still have the light of your feel to miss me

yang dulu selalu cerminkan hatimu
which always show your self before

aku takkan bisa
i will not able

menghapus dirimu
to remove yourself

meski kulihat kini kau diseberang sana
although now i saw you are there

andai akhirnya
if finally

kau tak juga kembali
you still never come back

aku tetap sendiri
I will stay alone

menjaga hati
keep my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...