Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

when she got infection

mmm....

sometimes,

when i am in trouble like this.....

i feel, it is better if i just dead..

but,

to die, are you really2 ready?

oh..
to afraid...

oh my god.... YA ALAAH...

i know,

u give me this as to test me...

oh god,

please forgive me for all my fault.....

please make me more stonger,

and

please make me healtier as to achieve my ambition.....


~1st day of infection~
still dont know what i got,
until accidently pop-up a pox in my arm and then my mum said:
"IT IS CHICKEN POP!!!"

~2nd day of infection~
feel unwell today
looking at mirror.. ow my god! there are something in my face.
look inside cloth,... and in my body too!!!
so, hurry.. going to see doctor.

~3rd day of infection~
going back home to rest here...
hoooray!!!
but... looked at me...
feel like i am not Fitrah anymore.

~4th day of infection~
resting at home with full of love by my parents,
uncle + unty + cousins who visit me..
mood: sicked, but happy.
looked at my face on that day

~5th day of infection~
resting at home.....
mood: happy watching television for the whole day
and thanks for my friend who call and massage, care of me
exspecaially to
obi + mr tan + mira + madi + syapix + akak akid

and today,
i am thinking,
will i get my face back?
although my face before not beauty....
but i still want it again.... coz i love my face.
dear god,
today i know...
it is my fault bacause not appreciate what are u giving to me
i am sorry...
sorry a lot
hope i will be more sensitive and caring
appreciate and thankful to anything given to me...

~insya-allah~
and
pray for my health back,ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...